How to choose the installation height?
1. Generally, when the pendant lamp is installed above the table, the vertical distance between the chandelier and the table should not be less than 0.5 meters. The distance between the chandelier and the table is generally between 1.5 meters and 1.8 meters, which is the most suitable distance.
2. The vertical distance between the chandelier and the ground is generally about 2.5~2.8 meters. The size of the chandelier can be selected according to the actual situation in the room.
Precautions for installation of pendant lamp :
1. Ordinary hanging wires and other lamps weighing less than 1 kg can be hoisted directly with flexible wires, while those weighing more than 1 kg must be hoisted with chains. The soft wires should be placed in iron chains to avoid tension on the wires.
2. When using a soft wire chandelier, tie the knots in the pendant box and the lamp holder. When steel pipes are used as suspenders for lamps, the inner diameter of the steel pipes is generally not less than 10mm. For lamps weighing more than 3 kg, the connection to the ceiling must be through pre-embedded hooks or bolts. For fixed hooks, the diameter of the round steel should not be less than 6mm.
3. When using a special winch to hang and fix a large chandelier, it should be done: the ratchet of the winch must have a locking device; the tensile strength of the wire rope of the winch should not be less than 10 times the weight of the lantern. Lamps must be installed to prevent electric shock. When the metal shell of the lamp must be grounded, it should be connected to the grounding grid by the grounding bolt.
4. When the lamp adopts the screw cap, the phase line should be connected to the top center of the lamp cap, and the neutral line should be connected to the screw cap. Garden lights should be equipped with fuses. The installed lamps must be flameproof. When all kinds of lamps are installed in flammable structural parts or in wooden ceilings, fire prevention or heat insulation treatment should be carried out around the lamps.
Tungsten-halogen fixtures cannot be ceiling-mounted on wood or other flammable materials. The installation of lamps and lanterns should make its own lines match the interior architectural lines. The sides of the rectangular luminaire should be parallel to the trim line of the ceiling.
When the lamps are installed symmetrically, their vertical and horizontal central axes should be on the same straight line. An open-type luminaire with a combination of multiple fluorescent lamps. The arrangement of the lamp tubes should be neat.
5. The beard surface of the suspender can be directly pulled out and the method of adding casing can be used. The practice of adding pipes is conducive to installation, which can ensure the integrity of the ceiling panel, and only drill holes at the positions where pipes need to be released.
It is not easy to align the drilling holes on the board surface when directly calling the hanging cup of the pan shed. Sometimes it is possible to install the suspender first and then cut off the panel and dig holes for installation, but this will affect the decorative effect.
6. Suspenders and slings are directly nailed or screwed to the secondary joists, or connected to the vertical grids by the above method of perforating the board surface. Or hang it on the additional cross joists between the secondary grids. The power of the light source used in the ceiling lamp: 40-100W for incandescent bulbs, and 30-40W for fluorescent lamps.
7. If there are multiple chandeliers during installation, attention should be paid to their position and length relationship. The chandeliers can be installed at the same time as the ceiling is installed. In this way, the position and height of the lamps can be adjusted based on the ceiling joists.
8. The suspender can be used to go out of the ceiling directly or add a casing. The practice of adding pipes is conducive to installation, which can ensure the integrity of the ceiling panel, and only drill holes at the positions where pipes need to be released. For hanging cups that go directly out of the ceiling, it is not easy to align the board surface during installation. Sometimes it is possible to install the suspender first and then cut off the panel and dig holes for installation, but this will affect the decorative effect.